Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meet our May Designers {Albeit a little late...}

With all the crazy things going on this past month, I realized that I have not properly introduced our May Guest Designers. Tara and Erna have been wonderful team players this month and we have enjoyed working with them so much!!!

I asked these ladies to share a bit about themselves, here is what they had to say!


Erna Logtenberg


Hi! I'm Erna Logtenberg, I'm from the Netherlands. When I was asked to be guest designer for Freshly Made Sketches I couldn't believe it. These girls are so talented!! I love their cards every week!
About ten years ago I started making cards. After a few years I got my first stamps and since then I'm addicted to stamping and love to make cards even more. I like to play with sketch challenges and color challenges at different challenge blogs but one of my favorites is FMS.
I am very honored to be guest designer at this blog during May.


Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin

 Hi! My name is Tara, and I live in Ontario, Canada with my two wicked-awesome boys and my hubby. I have always been exposed to various types of creative arts, but card-making came much later on in life for me. I started paper crafting about 4 years ago, and only seriously got into making cards about a year ago when a co-worker of mine showed me a Stampin’ Up! catalogue. I fell in love and become a demonstrator very shortly afterwards. I haven’t looked back!

I’m so thrilled to be a guest designer for Freshly Made Sketches this month! I’m consistently inspired, amazed and enthralled by the cards I see here each week.


Thank you so much ladies for all your hard work this month! Hard to believe that we have only one challenge left with you!!!! 

Thank you for stopping by! To join in our current challenge, please CLICK HERE.
Lesley


No comments: