Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Winners for Sketch #33 {A Sketch by Jen}

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!  


And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Jeni Allen of My Stampin' Spot



I just loved Jeni's beautiful take on our sketch this week with the fun shapes and bright colors.  Layered flowers are my thing, so I am in love with this beauty that she finished off with a sweet button and twine.  And the black scallops and die cut layer add some eye-catching drama.  Congratulations Jeni on being my choice for Queen of Clean!


Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by Lesley!

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats ladies...yahooo for Jeni:)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks Tara for picking my card!! What a surprise to see my name and card! Everyones cards are so beautiful and creative! Congrats to everyone.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Rita, you made my day! *grin* Thank you for selecting my card and big congrats to Jeni and all the winners!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lesley and DT - what an awesome way to celebrate a Tuesday :)
Congrats to Queen Jeni for a gorgeous creation!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards~congrats to all!!

Eileen said...

So excited to have had my spectacles card picked! Thanks so much!!! I love all the cards ... so beautiful!

Jen said...

oh, thank you!! what a fun surprise to see!!:) all the submission were awesome...thanks so much!!:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda for selecting my card. Congrats to the rest of the ladies...beautiful cards by all.

Tonya Denton said...

I was so DELIGHTED to see that my card was selected and I was a "Perfect Princesses" for a day! :) I had no expectations so what an absolutely wonderful surprise! I am TOTALLY HONORED to say the least to even share the spot light with these other VERY TALENTED ladies! I'm a newbie to doing challenges so you can imagine how happy I am. Thank you Cindy as you have "Impacted" me since I've been a secret fan of your talent and your Web site for quite a while now. Thanks for the inspiration that I receive from each of you, FMS DT! :)

Arlene said...

Thank you for selecting my card for Perfect Princess! I am completely honored...such a great way to start the day! :) Thanks ladies.