Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Winners for Sketch 35 - A Sketch from Jennifer

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and I have chosen my Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Jen Sannes of Simple & Sincere



So many things I love about this card!  The bright, sunny designer paper is simply wonderful against the kraft colored background.  That daisy plays perfectly against the yellow and I love the button center.  The little wrap of twine is a subtle but fabulous final touch.  Congratulations Jen on being my choice for the Queen of Clean!




Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

9 comments:

Brenda said...

All these cards are so elegant and beautiful. Congrats!

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Tui, for choosing my card! ALL the winners are just fabulous! It was a terrific sketch!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh COOOL! Thanks for picking my card, Tara!! :)

BIG CONGRATS to Jen!

Chanray said...

Thank you for being a princess once again! I'm very happy. Congrats to Jen for her card. I love it!

Gisela said...

Thank you Rita for choosing my card and the nice things you said about it. Congratulations to all the winners!!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Gorgeous picks! Congrats everyone.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats to all the winners! All the cards are so beautiful and elegant.

Hannelie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Cindy!
Love playing here!!!!

Rose said...

congrats ladies!! WOW there are some stunning cards :)