Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Winners For Sketch 133!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of CleanKelly Schirmer


I am in Love with Kelly's card.  She choose the perfect papers with the woodgrain and the little stripe of this pretty paper with the yellow and turquoise flowers.  The blue leaves along with the beautiful flowers, string, sequins and vellum are making this card as perfect as can be!!  Congrats Kelly, you are The Queen of Clean this week!!!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!


6 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Oh thanks SO much, Cindy! What lovely words about my card. I had such a blast with this sketch! Congrats to all the pretty princesses, TOO :)!

Evelyn S. said...

Thanks so much, Karren! It's a thrill to make this list!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Congrats, Kelly!! Your card is A-mazing!! I also want to thank Jen M. for the HM -- what a wonderful surprise!

Claire said...

Congrats Kelly! Thanks so much for picking my card Amy - you made my day!

Pimprenelle said...

Congrats to Kelly, your card is just amazing and soooo lovely !
And thanks to Jen B, I'm very surprised, happy and proud to be part of the winning projects.

Michelle said...

Thank you ladies!!!
Love all the winning cards!
Congrats Kelly!!!