Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Winners For Sketch 289!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Kelly at Gingham Girl~




ABC describes our gallery this week for sure - A Beautiful Collection! I enjoyed visiting all of your sites - amazing creations!  I was drawn to Kelly's delightful school themed card right away.  Such a clever use of die cuts and the soft gray background is perfect with the primary colors.  I also love the details like the fence and the American flag.  I would have loved receiving a card like this when I was teaching!  Congratulations Kelly!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!

SaveSave

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, Narelle! Those are some awesome choices in the winner's circle!

Maria Helena said...

Thank you for liking my card Kim! All cards were gorgeous!!!

Shawna said...

Wahoo! Thank you very Jen much for choosing my card. And also congrats to the others.

alexandra said...

Congratulations !

Annie S. said...

Thanks, Karren, for the shout out and congrats to all!

Lisa Petrella said...

Thanks for the shout out, Jen B!!! Always so many beautiful creations in the gallery!!!